Monday 2 June 2014

happy June....Yarnbombing and something new...a new look to the blog...


this morning, I had to go into town, and look what I spied..........................


 Yes yarn bombing of the trees outside my local library......isnt it lovely!havent they done it well...??
 Finished..some baby clothes a few blankets for my friends daughter who has had a preemie baby....
 a blanket i made....pattern on ravelry....
lovely pink.....
here is a glimpse of some work in progress....not showing much as want it to be a surprise.
Meanwhile the chaos, that is my life goes on....I have applied for some government benefit to help support m and my boy Alex. I still have a few others to apply for ..fingers crossed...
I have the PIP form for boy Alex as he is now 16 they have sent me this enormous form and i shall be completing it Saturday when I have no distractions.
My good ole mum is out of hospital and home with dad so we popped over to see them on Sunday,she is much better for being back  in her familiar surroundings.And gasp I can breathe a little more easily now she is out of immediate danger.
We went to a fun day on Saturday (boy Alex and I)and had some BBQ ,there's nothing like a burger and a bun in the sunshine with good friends to cheer you up.
He took me to see the movie Malificent it was quite a good film, with Angelina Jolie in , it is a Disney film, quite long,two hours, but for a film aimed at children s(rated PG)it was nice to escape into a bit of fantasy.malificent movie trailer on utube.
So the hunt for somewhere to live goes on...keep creating and sending me positive moving vibes ....meanwhile a new look to the blog,just click on the top to view it the nicest way possible, classic is good and so is magazine....

No comments: